No products in the cart.
If there’s a large area of milia, wart and skin tag, go for the Tsubu Night Gel. This can also double up as eye gel as it reduce dark eye circle and eyebag. For use at night uses! Highly effective!
How To Use
Direction for use:
– Firstly, wash your face and towel dry. Ensure that the milia/skintag/wart area is clean and dry.
– Squeeze a small amount of gel and apply onto the millia/skintag/wart. Ensure that it is fully covered.
– For best result, apply the gel before sleeping and leave it overnight.
– Not for use on abrasion/broken skin.
– Avoid eyelid or inner eye area in case the product gets into the eye.
– If redness, inflammation, itchiness or pain is observed, stop usage and consult a doctor.
– Store product in a cool place, and avoid direct sunlight.
– Not to be used during pregnancy or on breast area while breastfeeding.
– Consult doctor before use if there are any unstable skin condition.